Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs 15 mins
Family loved this! Friends said it was better than Carvel's Ice cream cake. Note freeze time is cook time
- 2 cups finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dessert topping, ingredients
- 3 1⁄2 ounces finely crushed salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup Skor English toffee bit, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonreal whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Combine cookie crumbs,butter & sugar.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13x2 inch pan.
- Freeze 15 minute.
- Spread ice cream over crust.
- Freeze until firm about 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Combine first 4 sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat & stir in the vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon sauce over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts & candy.
- Spread whipped topping over nuts & candy.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup crushed cookie crumbs.
- Cover & freeze at least 3 hours.