4 hrs 20 mins
Easy to prepare. From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- 2Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- 3Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- 4Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- 5Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.6
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 445.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 54.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g