Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy to prepare. From Taste of Home.
- 510.29 g package cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed, divided
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 1892.5 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 453.59 g jar chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 226.79 g carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.