Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to prepare. From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Ice Cream Cookie Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.