This is an excellent treat for the kids; sure to bring a smile to their faces!
Make and share this Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 510.29 g cake mix, any type (plus ingredients required on the box)
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 453.59 g can frosting (or homemade if preferred)
- candy sprinkles (or cake decorations)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare batter for cupcakes per instructions on the box.
- Pour scant 1/4-cup batter into flat-bottomed ice cream cones so they are a little less than half full, or about half full; if you fill the cones too much, the cakes will not have a nice, round top.
- Place the cones on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cool and frost, then decorate with sprinkles as desired.