1/16 Photos of Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
This is an excellent treat for the kids; sure to bring a smile to their faces!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) cake mix, any type (plus ingredients required on the box)
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 (16 ounce) can frosting (or homemade if preferred)
- candy sprinkles (or cake decorations)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Prepare batter for cupcakes per instructions on the box.
- 3Pour scant 1/4-cup batter into flat-bottomed ice cream cones so they are a little less than half full, or about half full; if you fill the cones too much, the cakes will not have a nice, round top.
- 4Place the cones on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- 5Cool and frost, then decorate with sprinkles as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g