Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a combination of different recipes...putting it here so I don't lose it. Timing is an estimate.
- 1 cup extra strong coffee
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups French vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- whipped cream, to top (optional)
- nutmeg (to garnish) (optional)
- cinnamon (to garnish) (optional)
- Put first three ingredients (four if using the chocolate syrup) in a blender and blend on medium to dissolve sugar.
- Add ice cream and crushed ice. Blend until smooth and creamy.