Recipe by Chef Chino
I found this fun and easy recipe from a magazine, and thought I would share it here. You can try it with any of your favorite ice cream, but the recipe does not recommend low-fat ice cream. Enjoy!
Top Review by Ducky
This was okay. I was surprised at how small a loaf it made, only 1 1/2" tall. I used Edy's ice cream. There was something slightly off about the flavor, maybe it was the ice cream or maybe it could use some cinnamon.
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together all ingredients until flour is moistened.
- Spoon the batter into a lightly greased and floured mini loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 to 45 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center of bread comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes before cutting.