Recipe by HisPixie
My mother-in-law made this for her kids and my husband introduced it to me. It is wonderful! Like a hot fudge sundae only better!
- 1 (3 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix, cook 'n serve (NOT instant)
- 2 cups milk (per package directions)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chocolate pudding per package directions. Do not use instant pudding!
- Scoop ice cream into 4 individual bowls.
- Spoon hot pudding over ice cream.
- (Measurements are approximate; I didn't look them up! It's the small box of pudding. Use as much ice cream as you would like. You get the idea--cook the chocolate pudding and spoon it while still hot over ice cream. You could make your own chocolate pudding recipe, too, if desired.).