1/2 Photos of Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Roxanne J.R.'s Note:
An extremely delicious looking cookie from Picky Palate blog. The recipe calls for your favourite vanilla ice cream but I am sure you can experiment with other flavours. I tried it using cherry-vanilla ice cream and milk chocolate chunks. I made them really large and they turned out soft and melted in my mouth. Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- 3Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 4Add in ice cream until combined.
- 5Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix.
- 6Add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips; mix until just combined.
- 7With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are cooked through.
- 9Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- 10Serve with a maraschino cherry on top :).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1624 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 129.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g