Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, pecans, and margarine.
- Spread in at thin layer on a lightly greased cookie sheet (approximately 14 x 16) and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool, then crumble.
- Press 1/2 of crumb mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add 1/2 of caramel topping, spreading evenly.
- Carefully spoon on the ice cream, spreading evenly.
- Layer on second half of caramel topping; then layer on the remainder of the crumb mixture.
- Freeze immediately.
- Cut into squares for serving.