Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
my husbands favorite -- he likes it made with butter brickle or toffee ice cream. The actual recipe calls for vanilla. You could also add chopped pecans to the carmel. From the Brown County South Dakota Triangle Extension club
- break bread dough into chunks.
- roll in cinnamon sugar.
- put in 9" x 13" pan.
- let rise until at least doubled (2 hours?).
- Melt together butter, brown sugar and ice cream in a saucepan.
- heat until it begins to boil.
- pour mixture over dough.
- bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- let stand for about 20 minutes before eating but they are best eaten warm.