1/2 Photos of ice cream cake that everyone loves
denise krekstein's Note:
This recipe is so easy, it's like cheating. Everyone who tries this, loves it. It's quick, inexpensive, and takes no talent to prepare. You can also make it far in advance.
My Private Note
It depe ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Skor candy bars
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- hershey chocolate syrup
- 7570.0 ml ice cream (I prefer Breyers)
- 1Chop candy into chunks-do not pulvarize.
- 2Mash cookie crumbs in separate bag.
- 3Mix candy chunks and mashed cookies together in a bag and shake to mix thoroughly Spread a layer of mixture on the bottom of a spring mold.
- 4Add ice cream on top.
- 5Let the ice cream melt a little, so it can be mashed and molded into pan.
- 6Form a layer of ice cream.
- 7Add a layer of crumbs and candy.
- 8Spread evenly.
- 9Add a layer of ice cream.
- 10Add a layer of crumbs on top.
- 11Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of mold.
- 12Put mold in freezer on a plate, to prevent mess.
- 13When frozen and ready to serve (can be stored for weeks), take sharp knife and loosen ice cream around rim of spring pan.
- 14Open rim of pan, and remove.
- 15Serve ice cream cake on pan bottom, on a plate, and cut with a sharp knife.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for ice cream cake that everyone loves
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1461.0
- Calories from Fat 734
- Total Fat 81.6 g
- Saturated Fat 49.7 g
- Cholesterol 282.3 mg
- Sodium 642.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 170.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 156.2 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: