Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
So simple to make - and delicious too!
Make and share this Ice Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 -24 Oreo cookies
- 1⁄3 cup oleo, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hershey's fudge topping
- peanuts, if desired (optional)
- Crush cookies and mix with melted oleo and spread in the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Spread layer of softened ice cream.
- Add a layer of fudge sauce - then a topping of cool whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Freeze until just before serving time.