Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Yeah, it's a Martha Stewart recipe and it is really good!
- 1 container cooked brownie (Peppermint Patty Brownies or #10270)
- 40 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 pints vanilla ice cream
- The day before bake brownies and chill overnight.
- Remove ice cream from the freezer and soften.
- Spread ice cream over brownies and re-freeze-around 2 hours.
- With a hot knife cut brownie ice cream bars into 2&1/4 by 4&1/4 inches.
- Over a pot of hot water melt the chocolate and butter, whisking to incorporate well.
- Place cut brownies on a wire rack and begin to pour melted chocolate over top-covering every inch!
- Flip and cover bottoms.
- Flip and re-do the tops if theres enough chocolate left.
- Freeze for 1 hour and serve.