24 hrs 5 mins
Yeah, it's a Martha Stewart recipe and it is really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The day before bake brownies and chill overnight.
- 2Remove ice cream from the freezer and soften.
- 3Spread ice cream over brownies and re-freeze-around 2 hours.
- 4With a hot knife cut brownie ice cream bars into 2&1/4 by 4&1/4 inches.
- 5Over a pot of hot water melt the chocolate and butter, whisking to incorporate well.
- 6Place cut brownies on a wire rack and begin to pour melted chocolate over top-covering every inch!
- 7Flip and cover bottoms.
- 8Flip and re-do the tops if theres enough chocolate left.
- 9Freeze for 1 hour and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.8
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: