Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't tried these yet, but as soon as I can find fresh berries I plan to.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened (1 pint)
- 2 cups sifted self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Combine ice cream and flour; stir until batter is smooth and thick.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon, set aside 1 tablespoon.
- Sprinkle remaining mixture over batter.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with reserved sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in 400F oven for 20-25 minutes.
My kids really enjoyed these. A simple muffin with a hint of cinnamon. Mine were a tad rubbery which I suspect was from overbeating. Next time I'd let the ice cream melt before adding the flour. Used recipe #5274 with good results. Thanks for sharing!
These were very quick and easy...they tasted fine.