Very Easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 murray sugar free creme-filled cookies or 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat ice cream, of choice
- 1/2 cup fat-free sugar-free butterscotch syrup or 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1Twist the cookies apart and remove the cream filling.
- 2On one side of the cookie, place 1 tablespoon of the ice cream.
- 3Top with the remaining half and press slighly.
- 4Line a small baking sheet that will fit in your freezer with waxed paper.
- 5Place all the cookies on the paper.
- 6Drizzle with all syrup.
- 7Place the cookies in the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Bites
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat ice cream