Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very Easy and delicious!
Make and share this Ice Cream Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 18 murray sugar free creme-filled cookies or 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat ice cream, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free sugar-free butterscotch syrup or 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- Twist the cookies apart and remove the cream filling.
- On one side of the cookie, place 1 tablespoon of the ice cream.
- Top with the remaining half and press slighly.
- Line a small baking sheet that will fit in your freezer with waxed paper.
- Place all the cookies on the paper.
- Drizzle with all syrup.
- Place the cookies in the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
A little too sweet, but maybe that's my own fault, cause I mixed the filling with the ice cream! Used chocolate syrup instead, thanks for this yummy treat!
I would leave the filling in, but maybe that would be too rich.