Recipe by Bina 'n SC
This frozen desert is fabulous, and so easy! Everyone always requests the recipe, and it is great for carrying to any event that you need a special treat for.
Top Review by Bobbie
Very, very easy to make and VERY easy to eat!!! I made two of these for my grandson's 16th birthday. I couldn't find the chocolate-covered toffee bites -- went to three stores. I finally bought some Skor and Heath bars and put them in my food processor. I'm sure some of the pieces of the candy bars were crushed to finely -- but it still gave the desert the extra boost in flavor. Do you usually find the toffee bits with the baking goods -- or with the candy? I checked both places and none to be found.
- 1 (42 ounce) box ice cream sandwiches (a 12 pack)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package chocolate-covered toffee bits
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Unwrap frozen sandwiches and line the bottom of a 9X13 pan. You will slice the last ones in order to make all fit in nicely.
- Spread top of sandwiches with all of the caramel topping.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over caramel.
- Sprinkle the milk chocolate toffee chips over all, cover, and freeze for 2 hours or more. Keep unused desert in freezer. (Use Heath's Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits and not the Brickle).