Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A frozen treat that won't last long. Prepare ahead and store in the freezer. It is a refreshingly delicious dish and a cool way to tantalize your tastebuds. The beauty of this dessert is the fact that you can so easily decrease or increase the size of the pan to fit your serving needs.... Add more cool whip or candy bars if you wish.
- 11 -13 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 4 candy bars, chopped (as coarse or as fine as you prefer, ex, crispy crunch, skor or coffee crisp)
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a 9x13 pan, trimming to fit if necessary.
- Cover with cool whip.( soften somewhat if needed to help in spreading over the sandwiches).
- Layer chopped candy bars on top of the cool whip.
- Place in freezer until 20- 30 minutes or so before serving.
My guests went wild over this dessert. When I gave them the recipe, they couldn't believe how easy it is to make. I love the fact that it can be made ahead of time too. Thanks for ANOTHER great recipe, Dotty2. You never fail me.