- 12 eggs
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 12 tablespoons flour
- 200 g powdered sugar
- 250 g butter
- 1 orange
- 100 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, egg whites and flower and divide it into 3 parts.
- Bake each part in a large oven pan (like a sponge cake).
- For the filling:.
- Put powdered sugar, egg yolks and butter in a small pan.
- Pour water in larger pan, place smaller (with eggs, butter and yolks) on top of it and cook until it's nice yellow cream.
- Sprinkle every sponge with a mixture of milk and orange juice and then spread filling over each.
- Decorate with whipped cream.