Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
IBT = It Burns Twice
- 2 lbs chicken wings, dry
- 8 fluid ounces grey poupon honey dijon mustard
- 8 fluid ounces honey
- 4 habanero peppers
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 6 fluid ounces Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 cup garlic seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons butter
- white pepper
- black pepper
- red pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- First mince up the peppers. I like to lightly saute them first in little olive.
- Then add the butter, honey, mustard, and hot sauce. Once it starts to losen up a bit add your four crushed peppers. Dont get skimpy here!
- If you like garlic--add the tbs of minced garlic. Bring it all to a boil. Reduce heat.
- to simmer for a little while.
- When your wings are cooked get a tupperware bowl and put enough sauce in it to cover wings. Put the top on and shake!
- Time is a guess.