Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Modified from the recipe found at http://doctorfood.blogspot.com/2008/07/shopping-day-grill-out.html. Juicy and flavorful! I'm using US cups and tablespoons here.
- 300 g pork fillets, minced (ground pork in the US)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, as desired
- Combine all ingredients but the breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Add breadcrumbs until the mixture binds together easily to form patties.
- Form four uniform patties, making sure they are not too thick. Grill until done.