Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an Ethiopian cheese course, which usually eaten after dinner (instead of dessert). My brother is a huge fan of Ethiopian food, and I had to find this to finish off the meal. From yumsugar.
- 1 lb small curd cottage cheese or 1 lb farmer cheese
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Drain off excess liquid so the mixture is moist enough to spoon but dry enough to stay firm when served.
- Serve on top of flatbread.