Recipe by Tokyo sweets - marimo
The batter has plenty of cocoa, and lots of chocolate chips! A rich and delicious flavor spreads in your mouth.Rum adds a grown-up flavor to the muffins? I give you a recipe from Japan!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk (?)
- 2 teaspoons rum (?)
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour (?)
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa (?)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (?)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift the flour,baking powder and cocoa. Combine the milk and rum.
- Put margarine into a bowl, and mix until soft. Add sugar little by little, and mix well with a whisk until white and fluffy.
- Add a beaten egg little by little, and mix well with the whisk.
- Add 1/3 of the ? ingredients →1/2 of the ? ingredients →1/3 of ?→ the remaining ?→ the remaining ?, and chocolate chips in that order, and fold in until the batter is no longer floury!
- Pour the batter into muffin cups about 70 ~ 80 % full with a spoon. Sprinkle sliced almonds or walnuts as toppings if you like.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350? for about 25 ~ 30 minutes, then it's done.