Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe in a taste of home booklet. Its one I haven't seen before and I had to try it because my family loves Smores! The marshmellow center really makes these muffins stand out in the crowd. My kids gobbled them all up and then wanted the one I was eating!!lol
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Combine the flour,graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Fill one-fourth full with batter.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp marshmellow creme into each muffin cup.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Serve warm.
- Note: Fill empty muffin cups halfway with water before baking.