1/3 Photos of "I Stole the Idea from Mirj" Sesame Noodles
I love Mirj's Funky Chicken with Sesame Noodles. I decided to use the noodles as my inspiration for this recipe. It's really similar but totally different. We liked it and I hope others will too! Cook time is the time it takes to make the pasta. *UPDATE* Since posting this, I tried adding about 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes and it turned out wonderfully so I decided to add it as a suggestion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, cook your angel hair pasta until almost al dente; drain well, put in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In a small tupperware container with a lid, mix sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and sesame seeds.
- 3Put the lid on the container and shake, shake, shake it like a polaroid picture.
- 4Pour the sauce over the angel hair and toss well; the heat of the pasta will cook the garlic a bit so it won't be totally raw.
- 5Mix in the green onions and stir fry veggies.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "I Stole the Idea from Mirj" Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables