Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
I love Mirj's Funky Chicken with Sesame Noodles. I decided to use the noodles as my inspiration for this recipe. It's really similar but totally different. We liked it and I hope others will too! Cook time is the time it takes to make the pasta. *UPDATE* Since posting this, I tried adding about 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes and it turned out wonderfully so I decided to add it as a suggestion.
- In a large pot, cook your angel hair pasta until almost al dente; drain well, put in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small tupperware container with a lid, mix sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Put the lid on the container and shake, shake, shake it like a polaroid picture.
- Pour the sauce over the angel hair and toss well; the heat of the pasta will cook the garlic a bit so it won't be totally raw.
- Mix in the green onions and stir fry veggies.
Quick and impressive! I used only half lb of ww pasta and cut down the dressing to about 2/3. Sliced in yday's steak, and voila! Solid meal for 4 adults, unless one of them is my DH :)
What a great recipe! Incredibly easy and perfect compliment Asian Pork Tenderloin! I did cut back on the oil to 1/4 cup and don't feel it made any difference. Thanks for posting a great recipe!