Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These went over extremely well in my office and when asked what was in them, I had to reply, "Everything."
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup crushed peanut butter cup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup finely crushed peanut butter cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, setting aside 1/4 cup of the cookie crumbs.
- Grease two 12-muffin trays with cooking spray.
- Pour one tablespoon of mix into each hole.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.