These went over extremely well in my office and when asked what was in them, I had to reply, "Everything."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together, setting aside 1/4 cup of the cookie crumbs.
- 3Grease two 12-muffin trays with cooking spray.
- 4Pour one tablespoon of mix into each hole.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Might Have Lost My Mind Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cups
peanut butter cookies