Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
One of my most treasured recipes given to me by my friend Judy in 1965. Serve this with my Chopped Egg Sauce # 20669.
- 1 (1 lb) can red salmon, drained into a measuring cup
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salmon liquid (add milk if not enough liquid)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine salmon with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and bake 45 minutes.
this was about as good as any other that i've had, though i like aa bit of dill and lemon also. i really wanted the chopped egg sauce recipe but couldn't find it. - daniel paul
This was excellent. Very easy to make. Thanks
I loved it but I would cut down on the liquid. Maybe forget the salmon juice all together and go easier on the milk