Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of my most treasured recipes given to me by my friend Judy in 1965. Serve this with my Chopped Egg Sauce # 20669.
- 1 (1 lb) can red salmon, drained into a measuring cup
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salmon liquid (add milk if not enough liquid)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine salmon with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a greased loaf pan and bake 45 minutes.