Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I concocted this easy, easy appetizer because I LOVE OLIVES! If you LOVE OLIVES, try this!
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olive, drained and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chunky salsa, drained slightly
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Ritz cracker
- In mixing bowl, combine olives and salsa.
- Place block of cream cheese on serving plate; pour olive mixture over top.
- Surround with Ritz crackers; stick cheese spreader upright in center.
- Serve and enjoy!
Delicious. Had some "everything" bagels and sliced them in to chips - perfect accompaniment. Thanks for the recipe!
This really quenched my salt craving! I had this with some pita chips and boy were they yummy!
Very good. The olives really came through. Used hot salsa and softened cream cheese combined all the ingredients to make for easier dipping. I much preferred tortilla chips to ritz for dipping.