Posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the upper third of oven; spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a big bowl, add half of the cake mix, softened butter, eggs, and lime zest.
- 3Blend with an electric mixer on med-high speed for 1-2 minutes, until blended and smooth.
- 4Stir in remaining cake mix and white chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 10-13 minutes or until set at edges and just barely set at center when lightly touched.
- 7Cool 1 minute on sheets; transfer to wire racks with metal spatula and cool completely.
- 8Prepare Lime Icing: add powdered sugar to a bowl; mix in zest and enough juice as needed to make icing just thin enough to drizzle off fork.
- 9Drizzle icing over cooled cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Love Lime White Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1440.0
- Calories from Fat 518
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 1097.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 176.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: