1/2 Photos of I Love Danish Wedding Cookies
My Mom used to buy those wedding cookies in that pink bag, I think from Keebler, and I loved them. I came across this recipe online and tried it. It is just as good, in fact I think it's better. And they are really simple to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 2Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
- 3Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
- 6Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Love Danish Wedding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g