My Mom used to buy those wedding cookies in that pink bag, I think from Keebler, and I loved them. I came across this recipe online and tried it. It is just as good, in fact I think it's better. And they are really simple to make.
- Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, stir well until blended. Batter will be stiff.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool slightly.
- Roll cookies in powdered sugar, and cool completely on wire rack.