Recipe by LizAnn
This is my Pizza crust recipe. The name comes from finally comming up with one I really like! It makes a thick crust.
Top Review by Pam in the Kitchen
I like it too! It's delicious, easy to work with, the texture is perfect and it makes the exact right amount for us to make two large pizzas. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 8 -9 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 2 packets fast rise yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Scald milk and oil together; cool to 115 degrees.
- combine 5 cups flour, cornmeal, yeast, sugar, salt.
- Add to cooled milk mixture.
- stir in 4 beaten eggs.
- Turn out on heavily floured board.
- Knead in remaining flour as needed.
- Knead 10-15 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- Let rise till doubled- twice.
- Roll out and put on fixins and bake at 425 till golden brown.
- I use a pizza rack to bake it on and grease it before hand.
- I am sure mixing techniques could be adapted to your own preference with good results.