1 hr 20 mins
This is my Pizza crust recipe. The name comes from finally comming up with one I really like! It makes a thick crust.
My Private Note
Thick c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scald milk and oil together; cool to 115 degrees.
- 2combine 5 cups flour, cornmeal, yeast, sugar, salt.
- 3Add to cooled milk mixture.
- 4stir in 4 beaten eggs.
- 5Turn out on heavily floured board.
- 6Knead in remaining flour as needed.
- 7Knead 10-15 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
- 8Let rise till doubled- twice.
- 9Roll out and put on fixins and bake at 425 till golden brown.
- 10I use a pizza rack to bake it on and grease it before hand.
- 11I am sure mixing techniques could be adapted to your own preference with good results.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Like It Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (2038 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2848.1
- Calories from Fat 737
- Total Fat 81.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 465.7 mg
- Sodium 1476.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 441.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.2 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 79.3 g