Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A casserole type dish that is very good, and always a hit.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables (or two if desired, any choice of vegetables)
- 1 (16 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (approx. 16oz, your choice)
- 8 pieces biscuit dough (enough for about 8 biscuits)
- Brown ground beef in a saucepan (about 5-7 minutes for medium-well), and crumble it. (You can add seasoning to it if you would like to, like salt and pepper, etc.).
- Put the ground beef, vegetables and spaghetti sauce in a greased 9x13 or similar type pan and mix throughly. You can add more vegetables or spaghetti sauce as you like to suit your own tastes. Layer the top with biscuits and bake until the biscuits are golden brown (approx. 15min).