I Feel Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Mix together the feta , mozzarella and parmesan cheese. add the mayonnaise, basil, sun dried tomatoes and salt and pepper to season, mix well.
- Cut the tops off the banana peppers, (reserving the tops) and scoop out the seeds, being careful not to split open the sides.
- Using a tsp and your finger ( this part can get quite messy ) stuff the peppers with the cheese mixture.
- In a 8 x 8 baking dish spread the marinara sauce onto the bottom.
- Put the peppers on top of the sauce, replacing their tops, wedging the peppers against the sides ( in the hope that the tops stay in place keeping the stuffing inside ).
- If you have any excess stuffing mix, spread over the tops of the peppers.
- Bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes.