Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a hearty and filling casserole for those nights when a long time in the kitchen is just out of the question. Very tasty and easy to make, my family requests it often. Enjoy!
- Brown onion and meat in the oil, drain any excess moisture.
- Remove from heat and add both cans of soup and the veggies of your choice and stir.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Spoon the prepared cornbread mix over the top and spread even.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 35-45 minutes, or until cornbread is done.