Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
I don't like "things" in my dressing, so I’ve been making it this way for years. If you try it I hope you enjoy it. This recipe doesn't include prep or baking time for cornbread. The calorie count with the cornbread is 122 per serving. Posted on November 30th 2005.
- 946.36 ml crumbled cornbread (your favorite recipe)
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 591.47 ml chicken broth
- 29.58 ml ground sage (to taste)
- 44.37 ml dried celery flakes
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml regular table salt
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked chicken
- In a large bowl (and I mean a large bowl :)).
- Combine soup, broth, and eggs; mix well.
- Add all seasonings and herbs; stir well.
- Add cornbread one cup at a time, mixing well after each cup.
- Mix in chopped chicken.
- Pour into a greased 11 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Crumble in pan before serving.