Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I don't like "things" in my dressing, so I’ve been making it this way for years. If you try it I hope you enjoy it. This recipe doesn't include prep or baking time for cornbread. The calorie count with the cornbread is 122 per serving. Posted on November 30th 2005.
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread (your favorite recipe)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons ground sage (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons dried celery flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon regular table salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl (and I mean a large bowl :)).
- Combine soup, broth, and eggs; mix well.
- Add all seasonings and herbs; stir well.
- Add cornbread one cup at a time, mixing well after each cup.
- Mix in chopped chicken.
- Pour into a greased 11 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Crumble in pan before serving.