1/2 Photos of " I Did It My Way" Cornbread Dressing
1 hr 10 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I don't like "things" in my dressing, so I’ve been making it this way for years. If you try it I hope you enjoy it. This recipe doesn't include prep or baking time for cornbread. The calorie count with the cornbread is 122 per serving. Posted on November 30th 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups crumbled cornbread (your favorite recipe)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons ground sage (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons dried celery flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon regular table salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1In a large bowl (and I mean a large bowl :)).
- 2Combine soup, broth, and eggs; mix well.
- 3Add all seasonings and herbs; stir well.
- 4Add cornbread one cup at a time, mixing well after each cup.
- 5Mix in chopped chicken.
- 6Pour into a greased 11 by 9-inch baking dish.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Crumble in pan before serving.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " I Did It My Way" Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 582.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes