Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm sure if my sister could eat nothing but shrimp, she would. In fact, I'd venture to say that she has eaten so much shrimp, she has started to grow those ugly, spindly legs from her torso. So I dedicate this recipe to honor her love of crustaceans... and to hopefully distract her from those ghastly appendages about which she now has cause to rethink her wardrobe.
- Flour shrimp and dip in egg wash (beaten egg in bowl).
- Heat salad oil in pan and place the shrimp in the hot oil. Sauté until golden brown.
- Add chopped garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is light brown. Drain excess oil and garlic.
- Add juice of lemon, white wine and let them reduce.
- Add mustard and chicken stock. Add butter to create sauce.
- Line shrimp on plates and strain sauce on top of shrimp. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedge.
- Lay off the shrimp unless you want spindly legs growing from your torso too. Ew.