Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
I'm sure if my sister could eat nothing but shrimp, she would. In fact, I'd venture to say that she has eaten so much shrimp, she has started to grow those ugly, spindly legs from her torso. So I dedicate this recipe to honor her love of crustaceans... and to hopefully distract her from those ghastly appendages about which she now has cause to rethink her wardrobe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flour shrimp and dip in egg wash (beaten egg in bowl).
- 2Heat salad oil in pan and place the shrimp in the hot oil. Sauté until golden brown.
- 3Add chopped garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is light brown. Drain excess oil and garlic.
- 4Add juice of lemon, white wine and let them reduce.
- 5Add mustard and chicken stock. Add butter to create sauce.
- 6Line shrimp on plates and strain sauce on top of shrimp. Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedge.
- 7Lay off the shrimp unless you want spindly legs growing from your torso too. Ew.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I Dedicate This Shrimp to My Sister
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.2
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.9 mg
- Sodium 259.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Grey Poupon mustard