Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom always gives me a ton of zucchini in the Summer and this recipe is what I'm going to use to try to get rid of it all.
- 4 1⁄2 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package Ritz crackers, crushed
- Spread zucchini in a 9x13 inch glass casserole dish.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over zucchini.
- Microwave onions and margarine on high for 2 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese with margarine/onion mixture until smooth.
- Spread over zucchini.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over top and bake at 350' for 20-25 minutes.