Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
O.k, I know everyone is saying whats the point of using " i cant believe its not butter" instead of the real thing, when you are using other ingredients like cream and sour cream..Well it just makes me feel like Im cheating a bit, and these taters are to die for.!!I'm pretty much guessing the measurements 'cos i just throw everything together usually. Red potatoes with their skin on work the best, but any other potatoes ( peeled ) will do.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons single cream
- Boil the potatoes until tender, but not mushy. Drain.
- Mash the potatoes with the " butter" chives, sour cream and garlic powder.
- Slowly add the single cream until reaching desired consistency ( you dont want them too runny ).
- Pepper to taste.