Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Craving for something sweet, chocolatey, luscious? Afraid of the 600 calories of a MacFlurry? Here's your savior! So so so good and sweet, yet low in calories! And don't worry about the coffee, it only brings some mocha taste and doesn't make the drink bitter. It's still incredibly sweet! So, what does it taste like? It's something like a MacFlurry-milkshake. But it does not taste low cal!
- 1⁄2 banana
- 150 ml coffee
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 piece dark chocolate
- 150 g diet vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE:.
- freeze coffee and sliced banana in a plastic container. If your blender isn't very strong, freeze the coffee separately in an ice cube tray.
- The next day, place the frozen coffee and banana in the blender.
- Add the peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla yoghurt and soy milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- If you want the smoothie to be more filling, you can add some high fibre cereal.
- Enjoy your delicious, guilt-free ice cream milkshake goodness!
I agree with Mikekey, it was tasty but quite thin. Maybe I'll give it another try with the suggested frozen yoghurt :)
Made for Healthy Choices ABC
This was very tasty and refreshing, but turned out a bit thin, more like chocolate milk. I am wondering if the ingredient listed as diet vanilla yogurt meant to say diet vanilla FROZEN yogurt? That would make it thicker. Made for Spring 2011 PAC game.