Recipe by PeaChick
Craving for something sweet, chocolatey, luscious? Afraid of the 600 calories of a MacFlurry? Here's your savior! So so so good and sweet, yet low in calories! And don't worry about the coffee, it only brings some mocha taste and doesn't make the drink bitter. It's still incredibly sweet! So, what does it taste like? It's something like a MacFlurry-milkshake. But it does not taste low cal!
- 1⁄2 banana
- 150 ml coffee
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 1 piece dark chocolate
- 150 g diet vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- PREPARE THE DAY BEFORE:.
- freeze coffee and sliced banana in a plastic container. If your blender isn't very strong, freeze the coffee separately in an ice cube tray.
- The next day, place the frozen coffee and banana in the blender.
- Add the peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla yoghurt and soy milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- If you want the smoothie to be more filling, you can add some high fibre cereal.
- Enjoy your delicious, guilt-free ice cream milkshake goodness!