Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
from FACTS - no eggs, dairy, soy, or nuts
- 3 -4 lbs hamburger (or 3 pounds hamburger & 1 pound ground pork)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs, lightly toasted and put in blender or
- 2 -3 pieces bread, lightly toasted and put in blender
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix altogether in a bowl. Form meatballs, place onto lined baking sheets. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes, turn and continue baking another 5-10 minutes. They should be done unless you make really big ones. Vary the seasonings however you want.
- Remove and add to sauce or let cool completely and put in a single layer in a ziplock bag or two and freeze. They reheat easily, for quick pasta dishes, meatball subs.