This is actually a latte with character. You could love it just for the name but fortunatly it tastes teriffic also.
- 28.34 g caramel syrup
- 1 fluid ounce apple Schnapps
- 85.04 g espresso, 2 shots
- 1 fluid ounce steamed milk
- In an irish coffee cup pour chilled caramel.
- Slowly pour one shot of chilled apple schnapps over caramel.
- Slowly add steamed milk.
- Pour espresso through steamed milk exceedingly slowly.
- Top with whipped cream or milk foam.
- It *should* come out to be a 4 layer happily alcoholic latte.