Recipe by Annacia
This is actually a latte with character. You could love it just for the name but fortunatly it tastes teriffic also.
Top Review by Catnip46
Mine only came out looking like a two layer drink, must have done something wrong. This wasn't too bad but I think I would prefer it cold. Next time I'll make it cold and see if I like it better. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 1 ounce caramel syrup
- 1 fluid ounce apple Schnapps
- 3 ounces espresso, 2 shots
- 1 fluid ounce steamed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In an irish coffee cup pour chilled caramel.
- Slowly pour one shot of chilled apple schnapps over caramel.
- Slowly add steamed milk.
- Pour espresso through steamed milk exceedingly slowly.
- Top with whipped cream or milk foam.
- It *should* come out to be a 4 layer happily alcoholic latte.