Top Review by moxie
Oh my, these are GOOOOOOD! We were all licking our plates and going back for "just another bite" of the rice dressing. Only change I made was to line the pan in foil (easier to clean), and I carmelized an onion while I was browning the chops, and layered it over the chips before I poured the soup mixture on. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.
- 6 pork chops (1" thick)
- 1 cup rice (uncooked)
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the chops well in small amount of fat.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper, and place in 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chops and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Remove foil the last 1/2 hour of baking.