1/1 Photo of Husbands Delight
Tina Richardson's Note:
I made this for my husband and some guests, they could not stop raving about it ! It went really fast, so double if you are making for a crowd!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 3Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 4In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef.
- 5Add the tomatoes w/ juice, salt and sugar and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6In a separate medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese and onion and mix well.
- 7In a 9x13 inch baking dish, place half of the egg noodles, then all of the meat mixture, then the cream cheese mixture.
- 8Top w/ the remaining noodles and sprinkle w/ cheese.
- 9Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Husbands Delight
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.6
- Calories from Fat 563
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 273.4 mg
- Sodium 1027.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 52.8 g