1 hr 30 mins
Got this from a friend a long time ago. Have been making it for years. The whole family loves it and friends can't get enough. Have taken to potluck dinners and banquets. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg bowl combine beef and spaghetti sauce.
- 2Cook noodles according to package.
- 3In 13X9X2" casserole layer noodles, beef and sauce.
- 4Mix sour cream and cream cheese together and spread over beef.
- 5Sprinkle with both cheeses on top.
- 6Bake at 350 until heated through, about 30 minutes, and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Husband's Delight
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.5
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.2 mg
- Sodium 1035.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 39.8 g