Recipe by CoffeeB
A most favorite of my husband and oh so simple. Who knew??
Top Review by lauralie41
My DH loved this dessert too! I used graham crackers crumbs from the box and the cherry pie filling, DH's favorite. A very easy dessert to make and it tastes wonderful! I agree with one of the reviewers that mentioned it is very similar to cheesecake. Next time will use the blueberry filling which is my favorite. A nice dessert for summer get togethers! Made and reviewed for the Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling or 21 ounces cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the 1st 3 ingredients together and bake for 8 minutes in a 9x13 baking pan at 325 degrees.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar.
- Fold in the cool-whip.
- Spread over the cooled crust.
- Top w/cherry or blueberry pie filling.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.