Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe for the couple who has one big eater and one small eater. I can't eat a whole chicken breast, but my husband can. The typical 3-pack of chicken breasts sold in supermarkets works perfectly for two night's worth of dinner for two.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts, then trim off fat.
- Put them between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound out evenly to a ½ inch thickness with a mallet.
- Season generously with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper (both sides).
- Dust lightly with flour (both sides) and shake off excess just before adding to pan.
- Melt 2 ½ tablespoons butter in large saute pan over med-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for about 3 minutes on each side. (You’ll know when it’s done when breasts are browned sufficiently on both sides.) Remove and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, squirt with lemon wedges, and serve.